OCPD New Safety Protocols for COVID 19:
In light of the new pandemic we at OCPD will be implementing new guidelines for the safety of patients and staff:
- Upon Arrival we are asking that you minimize the number of siblings you are bringing with you (we understand that this may not be possible for everyone).
- Each family will undergo a questionnaire upon arrival and all temperatures will be taken.
- You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not meet the temperature requirements (under 100 degrees Fahrenheit) or have answered yes to any of the questions in our questionnaire.
- Families will be asked to wait in their cars until we are ready to bring back to treatment rooms.
- We ask that you wear face coverings and that patients wear face coverings before and after their appointment.
- Parents and patients will be asked to wash hands upon arrival.
- We are scheduling patients farther apart to allow extra time to thoroughly clean each room between patients.
- Staff will all be wearing masks at all times and washing hands before and after all appointments.
- We will be wiping down all surfaces with cavicide every 30 minutes throughout the day (this includes door handles and commonly touched surfaces).
- All equipment is cleaned in accordance with OSHA guidelines and tested monthly.
- We will be taking temperatures of all staff members prior to starting work.
- All treatment rooms are equipped with HEPA grade air filters
- Operatories (for fillings) will now be equipped with an extra suction outside the mouth to remove aerosols.